Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

There are many things City are exceptional at, there are many things they are absolutely horrendous at.
Too true.

There are some very naïve people who work for City. Some who don’t understand quite a number of things.

I’ve given that stuff up.
You weren't supposed to drink it, just be seen carrying it around in a bottle. I think that being seen carrying coffee in a cardboard cup is the new 'hey look at me' fashion.

Perhaps carrying a can of beer will achieve 'must do' status?

I really believe since dippers were 7-8th at the time , not really anywhere near title contenders or even top 4 , city naively trying to get along with everyone ( on the same line every as khaldoon mentioned taking the pinch on uefa sanctions) - we just took the token compensation.

Won't be long before Liverpool employ Keir Starmer's campaign team.

The Labour party has formally reported members of Sir Keir Starmer's leadership campaign team to the Information Commissioner, accusing them of hacking into the party's membership database, the BBC has learned.

Oh to be in the Directors lounge when City play (f***) LiVARpool at the Etihad.

I know which group of Directors will be relaxed and happier, and which group of Directors will be trying to save face, but will be raging inside.

They've only got themselves to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.