West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is outside of the ground, particulaly travel. i will be very surprised if this goes ahead, particularly as amber warning is advising people not to travel.

IIt really isn't that bad. If they call it off, I will be well p'ssed off with City/Police.

I reckon it’ll be off. Nothing to do with the actual game just the sheer number of people who have to travel, when the Met office are quite clearly advising against any form of travel unless absolutely necessary.

I’d be staggered if it was off, it just got ant that bad. The trains are shit when there’s leaves on the line. However health and safety may prevail I suppose
I know it’s always grim in Rammy, so I’ll get that joke out of the way, but I’ve just popped my head out whilst booting the dog into the front garden for a piss, and it’s fucking minging here, absolutely twatting it down and blowing a hoolie.

Over 2000 tickets on sale, loads wont attempt to travel.
All NW trains are cancelled, Edinburgh to Manchester cancelled & no doubt Southern trains will have massive disruptions I would say maybe 30.000 if that if it goes ahead??

Add to safety around the ground not ap chance GMP or City will put 1 life at risk never mind 30.000

it is howling a gale in Burnage.

It's going to last all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.