West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SAS Oslo flight tried twice to land on its way back to Oslo could be some disappointed blues in there

If city were that the game might not go ahead if would be nice of them to advise fans not to travel before a certain time before the match is given the full go ahead. they cant expect west ham fans to travel there and back in this also chance not being able to get home after the match.

Wind speeds of up to 60mph.

DC1-C4-DDE-819-B-42-E2-95-C1-DE279090-A1-E7.png

Police are advising people to stay indoors and stay warm and dont travle and Met office have issued " a danger to life warning"

I don’t fancy the Snake or Woodhead Pass today, only for the game to be called off as I walk into the stadium (again!). TV for me or fingers crossed it gets pulled early doors and gets re-arranged. Also have to think about the away supporters.

Police are advising people to stay indoors and stay warm and dont travle and Met office have issued " a danger to life warning"

In the old days people would just take a flask of hot drink and a blanket, and be fine, I blame security myself.

I am aware of that. People are rational you know. Not sure the authorities are.

This is the map for wind gusts. It's actually 40 mph gusts at 3pm and declining. So there isn't a good reason to call it off.

d3nIcFz.png
Not sure why you think 3pm is a key time just cause that’s when you travel. Blues coming from all around the country and why put them at risk when a sensible decision can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.