West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t risk it from Barrow in Furness. Just dropped my daughter off at school for a German exchange visit to Frankfurt. Her flight has been cancelled but they have set off anyway hoping to get on something later. I can’t take the risk of trains in case they are cancelled as I’ve got work at half five in the morning. Weather definitely getting worse by the minute so don’t fancy driving.

Not sure why you think 3pm is a key time just cause that’s when you travel. Blues coming from all around the country and why put them at risk when a sensible decision can be made.
Because that's when most people will be traveling.

Last game that got cancelled was because Of high winds remember one of those small boxes where the sell city mags blew away and they cancelled the game because of the safety of the fans like when they cancelled with ice around a stadium.

Planning to leave Edinburgh at 10.00 and driving down with the family but doubt I'll risk it? Decisions, decisions??

i drove Carlisle to Lancaster this morning mate the m6 was dangerous, passed 2 separate accidents with a car mounted up the verge on both incidents.

Well for those that care my dog lasted until 9.30, on lead and out onto the green at the front of the house two laps, pee and crap done and raced back to the house, I, of course, do pick the crap up just in case anybody thinks different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.