West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheff utd just tweeted that their game is on.
In that case ours will be. The weather at their KO time is far worse than it is at our KO time.

They at least are staffed by rational people. Lets hope common sense prevails and not hysteria.

i drove Carlisle to Lancaster this morning mate the m6 was dangerous, passed 2 separate accidents with a car mounted up the verge on both incidents.

Always fun when you hit Shap and the very many gaps along the route that the cross wind seems to be channelled at 100mph :)

City also need to consider having the employees available to provide the different services they do on match days.
If lots of staff can't get there the that in itself is reason to postpone before you factor in fans and the weather later on.
if i's OK for Sheff Utd it's definitely OK for Manchester 2.5 hours later when the worst will have passed.

I don’t fancy the Snake or Woodhead Pass today, only for the game to be called off as I walk into the stadium (again!). TV for me or fingers crossed it gets pulled early doors and gets re-arranged. Also have to think about the away supporters.

I’m a Worksop blue as well mate. I’m certainly not going to tackle the woodhead or snake today so it’s tv for me as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.