West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows how much they care for the TV viewer and don’t give a shit for the fans attending All advice is don’t travel Wrap up warm great advice
Or they’re just not a bunch of soft ****s in Sheffield.

This shows how much they care for the TV viewer and don’t give a shit for the fans attending All advice is don’t travel Wrap up warm great advice

It may have something to do with that the Bournemouth fans would have already set off??

The weather warning I saw was for the north west mate, not sure about Sheffield mate
Sheffield is not that far away. It's surrounded by hills. You get there by going over the tops, and their game kicks off earlier than ours when the weather will be worse so if it's OK for them it should be OK for us.

I get bombarded with marketing dross from City but the one thing that would really help today would be match weather information. Who the hell runs City's communications operation? They should be keep ing the fans informed. They are not even using Twitter. Where I am at present (North Lancashire) you could not play football or use a lot of roads because of flooding. (the trains are off ) I realise it will change over the day but it reeks of the Borussia farce to me when most of us got to the stadium (took me four hours) before it was postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.