West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why they’ve made this decision now when it could have been made yesterday with the exact same information as they have now. No use to all the away fans that were on the road at 6am this morning. I bet sky are fuming.

People don’t set off at 4:25 to go to the game. The 55k don’t all live in Ardwick you know. This is the worst storm this country has seen in years and you’re saying it could be the same on the rearranged date? Bizarre comments.

I'd say Marv has dug himself into a hole and is still going.

If he carries on shovelling shit until 4.30pm, he won't drown in said hole.

Thunder and lightning over the pennines.

Will probably get played next weekend and really fuck our break up.
Let's play the under 23s and pep not being there cos it's our winter break.... let's see what the reaction to that would be by the media.

Tell that to the poor bastard who ends up blown into the road in front of a car or has a slate stuck through their noggin!

Sorry for all the fans who have already started hazardous journeys to today’s game but it is the right decision as far as fan safety is concerned. And, of less importance, perhaps, had the game gone ahead, it would no doubt have have been a bleak and miserable affair.

Don’t know why they’ve made this decision now when it could have been made yesterday with the exact same information as they have now. No use to all the away fans that were on the road at 6am this morning. I bet sky are fuming.
Gives sky a chance to sell ppv options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.