West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK for Sheff Utd when the storm is at its peak but not OK for Manchester when it's passed.

I am aware people will be traveling but it will actually be more dangerous for a midweek night game
how do you know its going to be more dangerous midweek , do you know the forecast for the rearranged date already ??

It's OK for Sheff Utd when the storm is at its peak but not OK for Manchester when it's passed.

I am aware people will be traveling but it will actually be more dangerous for a midweek night game

Somehow the Etihad has less of an ability to sustain such monstrous winds than Bramall Lane.

its more dangerous for a midweek night game????? Hahaha you aren’t thinking this one through very well Marv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.