Police aggression towards football fans

cant understand inflicting that kind of injury on someone when all it would have taken 'depending of the pre video incident' would have been a quick squirt of pepper spray at the worse, i do get the impresion that certainly some police get off on this kind of stuff,i really hope the thug loses his job and it results in him losing his house, nothing less he deserves, youtube now is full of people posting videos of incidents with police which they have recorded and thats the first thing i recomend if you get stopped,record them and make it known they are being recorded,they wont step out of line infront of a camera.if your miss treated present the film to a solicitor

No. There's no scenario in that video that could qualify that as justifiable force.

From what the video shows I would say it was appalling at best. The head is classes as a rws area for batin strikes for obvious reasons. From the first video it didn't look like the strike was at his head based on the position of the baton as the lad was hit. It could be but I can't conclusively say the las bent down or slipped hence he got hit on the head full force. However the lad was running away not offering any threat at the time so it is always difficult to justify any use of force in my opinion. This could be viewed as an attempted murder of he deliberately struck the lad on the head.

Maybe the “no comeback” bit will change now that fans are recording and sharing incidents like this. I’d be amazed if the copper in the first clip gets away scot free with that. Could’ve given the lad brain damage.

I'll be amazed if he doesn't get away scot free. They kill people regularly but almost never end up in court because they cover up for each other - brutal and corrupt from the top to the bottom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.