Flight delay advice

Sounds like Britain under the tories

In no way do I wish to appear as unsympathetic/uncaring to the cause as I do know that the Tories can and do get it wrong, but I just want to mention that in the recent U.C program documentary we both watched the three couples did not appear to be starving or at all thirsty... in fact anything from it. They also went to "rare treat" wrestling matches and enjoyed £27.00 "rare treat" Chinese takeaways and also a few nights of weekly Bingo. Just saying like in order to garnish perspective : / Awaits the incoming vitriol with much consternation.

A mate flew from Leeds / Bradford this morning to Tenerife. He was due to go at 08:30 but according to Flightradar24 the plane didn't leave until 13:30. The return flight this afternoon has been cancelled and as far as I can see no other plane is due to fly Tenerife / Leeds today. Pity the people stuck at Tenerife airport and not knowing what arrangements will be made to get them home

update

We would like to apologise; we are unable to issue the travel welfare vouchers before you depart London Gatwick. A welfare voucher will be issued once on-board the coach where you can purchase refreshments on arrival to East Midlands.

Thank you for your patience,
Your TUI Team
That's fooked

A mate flew from Leeds / Bradford this morning to Tenerife. He was due to go at 08:30 but according to Flightradar24 the plane didn't leave until 13:30. The return flight this afternoon has been cancelled and as far as I can see no other plane is due to fly Tenerife / Leeds today. Pity the people stuck at Tenerife airport and not knowing what arrangements will be made to get them home

could be worse, Gdansk to Leeds today ended up in Glasgow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.