Police aggression towards football fans

It’s bad, and not right definitely.

but, it’s always the lad in the stone island or whatever’s trendy with that sort these days.its never the lad with a club coat on or scarf whatever

I think the police should be able to get away with cracking a few skulls away from football these days, kids have no fear of consequences anymore

You’re mental.

That copper should do time, but a highly doubt he will. All the coppers that witnessed it will cover his back, it’s what they do best the lying fuckers. I can’t stand them.

I've read the twat who did the assault attended hospital, rule no1 when they do something bad, pretend to have been assaulted themselves.

I've read the twat who did the assault attended hospital, rule no1 when they do something bad, pretend to have been assaulted themselves.
Only just seen that statement from South Yorkshire Police. Laughable. Trying to make a correlation between the injury sustained by that lad and “injuries” sustained by the officer. Fuck off.

Only just seen that statement from South Yorkshire Police. Laughable. Trying to make a correlation between the injury sustained by that lad and “injuries” sustained by the officer. Fuck off.

Total piss take Ric, the injured officer routine is stage 1 of an attempted cover up. They might not get away with it this time though, too much footage of the incident thankfully.

Last edited:

Awww bless him, he's got a poorly tummy.

The first comment under that statement says that the man they arrested for assaulting the copper is the lad's father. I'm not surprised after he witnessed his son getting attacked like that.

But regardless, the scuffle that led to the officer's "injuries" occurred AFTER he'd gone steaming in like an out-of-control psychopath and assaulted a teenage boy.

So I'm not sure how they can use it as justification for his behaviour. Although that won't stop South Yorkshire Police. It never has.

Awww bless him, he's got a poorly tummy.

The first comment under that statement says that the man they arrested for assaulting the copper is the lad's father. I'm not surprised after he witnessed his son getting attacked like that.

But regardless, the scuffle that led to the officer's "injuries" occurred AFTER he'd gone steaming in like an out-of-control psychopath and assaulted a teenage boy.

So I'm not sure how they can use it as justification for his behaviour. Although that won't stop South Yorkshire Police. It never has.

The lads dad being arrested will also help out the copper. They will claim both his lad and son were the aggressors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.