Talksport

Ferguson met Pep for dinner,when Pep was in New York, he asked Pep of his plans and intimated to him that he was coming to the end of his career. Pep told him that he was undecided as to his next move, he was talking to Bayern IIRC, Ferguson gave him his number and said whatever you do before you make your final decision please call me, the call never happened. Hunter may have inside knowledge, I’m not seen anything to say he’s a confident of Pep, but actions speak louder than words and it clearly not the actions of a man who wanted the rag’s job.
Hunter has no insider knowledge of pep now,he dines out on when pep was in spain and he rehashes the same stories and what pep might be thinking,wish he would stick to spain and stop riding on peps coat tails,if he wanted to be at the rags he would be,with his friends here he was only ever going to come here,hunter insisted right up until the day pep got here he was going to the rags,as it is supposed to have been planned for 3yrs hunter was well out of the loop,i don't know what he has to gain saying it again now other than to stay relevant

Hunter has no insider knowledge of pep now,he dines out on when pep was in spain and he rehashes the same stories and what pep might be thinking,wish he would stick to spain and stop riding on peps coat tails,if he wanted to be at the rags he would be,with his friends here he was only ever going to come here,hunter insisted right up until the day pep got here he was going to the rags,as it is supposed to have been planned for 3yrs hunter was well out of the loop,i don't know what he has to gain saying it again now other than to stay relevant
The last 5 words answer your own question, Kaz.

Hunter is confirming to anyone still in any doubt that’s he’s a KFA.

I've listened to about 5 minutes of shouty Jim shite and thats all I can manage. He's not said anything particularly annoying it's just his voice; I can't stand it, it drives me up the fucking wall. It's Gary Davies and Jeremy Vine till Hawksbee and Jacobs start.

I've listened to about 5 minutes of shouty Jim shite and thats all I can manage. He's not said anything particularly annoying it's just his voice; I can't stand it, it drives me up the fucking wall. It's Gary Davies and Jeremy Vine till Hawksbee and Jacobs start.

Jim White is one sycophantic ****

Some **** pretending to be a journo on now saying City shouldn't moan about fixture congestion as the Scouse have the same problem "with a smaller squad".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.