The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

You would think so wouldn't you?

The best interest of 'all clubs' is not what this is about though is it?

This is about enhancing the earning capabilities of a select group of 2, and it's no surprise it's the 2 US owned clubs. Can anyone else see the Premier League following the NFL/NBA/NHL franchise model within the next 10 years?
Please NO, as an American I repeat please, No. I've finally got my thick mates over here to understand the drama of an 18th vs. 15th relegation battle. I still don't understand the NHL qualifications for the playoffs and I've lived here 62 out of 64 years.

9f5e1541ef3c2c3f76ef71d13cfdebb3.jpg

Not read all the replies but I would suprised if anyone was, well surprised by this non-revelation.........

You would think so wouldn't you?

The best interest of 'all clubs' is not what this is about though is it?

This is about enhancing the earning capabilities of a select group of 2, and it's no surprise it's the 2 US owned clubs. Can anyone else see the Premier League following the NFL/NBA/NHL franchise model within the next 10 years?
No relegation will be the goal. You don’t ever have to win and you can’t lose. I’d expect to see the fabled 39th game back up for discussion as well (NFL at Wembley and now at Spurs).

So what are we going to do about it? Will City call out the corruption and bias, maybe get other clubs on our side against the red cheats?

Or will fuck all happen, we'll accept it meekly and say nothing, the media will wank over Klopp and continue to belittle us while the FA make sure the rags get a helping hand avoiding ffp despite being millions in debt?

I really wish City would stand up to the two red shits, get in whichever lawyers, investigators and/or unscrupulous media types who can bring the pair of them down, whatever the cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.