FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

Have you copied these prices from the SWFC website?
Why are there no points/dates criteria included if it is from mancity.com ?
I can't find any info about the game vs SWFC on the OS.
Something is not 100% right with your link.

He’s copied it from the SWFC website.

The club hasn’t listed anything on our website yet.

I got my hospitality email today saying my request has to be in by end of play Weds, so I expect details to be released on the website tomorrow/Weds

He’s copied it from the SWFC website.

The club hasn’t listed anything on our website yet.

I got my hospitality email today saying my request has to be in by end of play Weds, so I expect details to be released on the website tomorrow/Weds
Yep that is exactly what I thought.
Cheers for the heads up pal.

4500 is what I expected it to be. I think that's what Everton got for Carabao cup. Holds a lot more but SYP won't let us sell them. Capacity restrictions. The council did recently lift the banning order on Wednesday fans entering and exiting our own stand from Lepping's Lane which we've had in place all season. We'd happily sell you more but our hands are tied. Occasionally Wednesday have applied to the police to sell more but it's unfortunately down to them. Welcome to the legacy of 1989. No other team has restrictions on them like us.
City will struggle to sell 4500, with wemberlee a few days before. 3-4 k will be about right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.