Talksport

Some **** pretending to be a journo on now saying City shouldn't moan about fixture congestion as the Scouse have the same problem "with a smaller squad".
The same problem? So there's three teams in the League Cup final for the first time then;- Villa, City & Liverpool.

P.S I didn't realise City had been moaning anyway.

Some **** pretending to be a journo on now saying City shouldn't moan about fixture congestion as the Scouse have the same problem "with a smaller squad".

Considering they haven't played a full side in the FA cup and they bombed out of the League cup again I'm thinking they haven't thought this through.

Why havent liverpool got a squad of 25 like every other premiership team ?......I thought we had the smallest squad most of our players are only about 5ft5"

Why havent liverpool got a squad of 25 like every other premiership team ?......I thought we had the smallest squad most of our players are only about 5ft5"

Try getting closer to the pitch. ;-)

zYQ0FGy.gif
tumblr_meddouhgyB1rsuxuyo5_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.