The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

I was on here last month saying don’t give in to them but I can’t keep spending money on something so corrupt.

My loyalty to my own dignity outweighs my loyalty to City.

At the end of the day they’re a record breaking billionaire club and I’m an individual looking to start a family.

Bollocks to them. I hope the bubble bursts.

I’ll go and watch Sale Sharks and Lancs CC.

You can watch Sale Sharks playing Saracens this weekend...

Sad to say but it seems that City were investing in a Team that is capable of winning whereas others seem to be investing in results with the approval and connivance of its governing body.

I support City through thick and thin, from manager and owner to others, I have criticised players and management without losing my built in loyalty. I do not intend to stop now despite the mounting evidence.
Come on City, we are in it for the war not individusal battles.

Sad to say but it seems that City were investing in a Team that is capable of winning whereas others seem to be investing in results with the approval and connivance of its governing body.

I support City through thick and thin, from manager and owner to others, I have criticised players and management without losing my built in loyalty. I do not intend to stop now despite the mounting evidence.
Come on City, we are in it for the war not individusal battles.
It seems City wanted to do it properly, effectively and sustainably growing the club, making it marketable and successful worldwide (albeit with a big injection of cash from the owners).

The Rag's and the Dipper's seem to think their 'history' gives them certain entitlements. It appears that the footballing authorities share the same point of view, and will do anything to support them.

Last edited:
Fuck it I’m done. I won’t be apart of their “product” anymore.

Sorry to hear that.

You have been an interesting poster.

Do you still think you will watch on tv.? I suppose it is football per se you have finished with. I do have a mate though who keeps saying he is going to stop cheating on his wife.

Fuck it I’m done. I won’t be apart of their “product” anymore.

I think alot of us feel like this hopefully before next season City will have come out fighting and some of the press will have turned on the premiership and fa and their two favourites liverpool and utd if nothing happens this could be my last season as a match going fan as well

Sorry to hear that.

You have been an interesting poster.

Do you still think you will watch on tv.? I suppose it is football per se you have finished with. I do have a mate though who keeps saying he is going to stop cheating on his wife.

I will try and stop in the summer I think. England winning the euros will hopefully be the last thing I properly watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.