Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved those games when we beat them twice 4-0 in the space of a few months when they won the league. I remember the kippax being in a state of confusion but absolute joy in the first one.

Leeds-United-FC-We-are-Leeds-football-flag.jpg

I was at Elland Road yesterday after dodging Storm Dennis and taking a welcome break from FFP hysteria. Leeds dominated,’apart from short speeds either side of half time, and for the win they deserved. They should have been 4 nil up before Nakhi Wells missed a one on one to snatch a point late on for Bristol.

Kalvin Phillips was the stand out player and he could be good cover for City in the holding midfielder role when Fernandinho moves on. Jack Harrison hit the bar and has become more popular amongst Leeds fans. His name was sang a number of times when he took corners.

Leeds are still wasteful up front and Bamford is slick most of the time without being prolific. I’ve got a sense that Leeds will come up this year and it will be a great away for the Harrogate Blues, next season. The Leeds players and fans celebrated at the end of the game like it was a big win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.