UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see UEFA have to pay City damages.

Not enough to finish them because what is put in place instead could be even more history club run. This could have been United and Liverpool's plan all along.

It needs to be bad enough to stop this nonsense from ever happening again but no more.

Call it £50 million and wagon wheels all round.

Oh and UEFA have to change their CL anthem to The Boys in Blue (will never give in)

I'd love to see UEFA have to pay City damages.

Not enough to finish them because what is put in place instead could be even more history club run. This could have been United and Liverpool's plan all along.

It needs to be bad enough to stop this nonsense from ever happening again but no more.

Call it £50 million.

Its tarnished our reputation we should sue for 250m

Journalists never report the truth. They report what suits their agenda.

Please can everybody read this and take it in. Loads on here piling into Nick Harris saying he is stupid, a liar etc. He isn't either. He knows that if you keep peddling a lie more people will believe than wont, especially if they want to believe the lie.

Please can everybody read this and take it in. Loads on here piling into Nick Harris saying he is stupid, a liar etc. He isn't either. He knows that if you keep peddling a lie more people will believe than wont, especially if they want to believe the lie.
The Times and New York Times are still respected as reliable publications. They have reported the facts in a fair way. It is clear that UEFA are on the ropes and for CAS to publically criticise EUFA's Chief Investigator is positive for City. This will surely trump anything put out by social media trolls like Nick Harris.

When the stakes are so high I hope both sides will compromise.

If not, and the Cartel European Royalty clubs and their owners force UEFA to sanction and ban City, I hope City take UEFA to Court and drag the Cartel clubs and individuals within those clubs through the courts. We might as well get banned from the CL with a bang and out every f***er who has plotted against us.

Can anyone explain in layman's terms what has happened ?

I will try. I assume you know about the original FFP ruling on City. This document noted that City paid the fine without accepting any wrongdoing. It then notes that UEFA charged City after the football leaks. Because UEFA started leaking decisions to the press, 5 separate leaks are detailed by City and reproduced in this document City felt they had to go to CAS if for no other reason than to stop the leaks which were damaging Manchester City's good name. Whilst CAS have stated they cannot rule on it as City have yet to be punished they have told UEFA to stop all leaks and if they don't they are fucked. The last bit is deffo laymans terms but that is what they mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.