Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We either pay the money for Sancho or watch him score 15+ goals and 15+ assists each season for one of our rivals for the considerable future.. it’s an easy choice.

We’ve made the mistake before let’s make it again.

-he's one of the best youngsters in the world and 19 only
-he’s English
-signing him means chelsea, rags or liverpool don’t sign him
-he’s even club trained I believe ??

just get it done or we’ll be regretting it for 10 years.

I don't think it's bullshit at all. We won the trophies we have won from signing very good players, but unfortunately most of our very best past signings are now ageing (Kun), about to leave (Silva), gone (Komps, Zab) or long gone (Yaya, Tevez). We have to find replacements of a similar standard. We shouldn't be content with the kind of players that will only see us battling Leicester and Spurs for top 4 places.
Firstly Sancho is one of the best young players I have seen over the years at City. I have not followed his progress in Germany but it appears he has been a big success. On the surface it
appears to have been a grave mistake selling him but I take on board the reservations noted above with respect to his motives and attitude. Ironically,however, the player who was the main road block to a path to first team football has since demonstrated the same traits so we appear set to lose out on the double. Too true that we are at the end of a cycle and I fear it could take longer than Pep has left here to get back on track.

We either pay the money for Sancho or watch him score 15+ goals and 15+ assists each season for one of our rivals for the considerable future.. it’s an easy choice.

We’ve made the mistake before let’s make it again.

-he's one of the best youngsters in the world and 19 only
-he’s English
-signing him means chelsea, rags or liverpool don’t sign him
-he’s even club trained I believe ??

just get it done or we’ll be regretting it for 10 years.
Sancho didn't want to be here when we sold him, who says he want to come back? Who says we would want a player back who wasn't prepared to fight for a first team place?

Personally I would rather he stayed instead of signing Mahrez, however none of us know the exact circumstances, so it's unfair to say it's a mistake. We haven't exactly suffered without him until Leroy's injury, and you can't keep a player just in case someone gets injured long term because that's unfair treatment of a young player.

Sancho didn't want to be here when we sold him, who says he want to come back? Who says we would want a player back who wasn't prepared to fight for a first team place?

Personally I would rather he stayed instead of signing Mahrez, however none of us know the exact circumstances, so it's unfair to say it's a mistake. We haven't exactly suffered without him until Leroy's injury, and you can't keep a player just in case someone gets injured long term because that's unfair treatment of a young player.

there’s no fight when you’re 17 years old in such a team. Hopefully he would want to come back and he hasn’t spoken badly about us so that means he might be open to it.

think he deserves a lot of respect for moving to Dortmund, yes it got messy and he didn’t leave on the best terms but that happens sometimes. I’d gladly take him back. He bet on himself and won big. He went to Germany something an English youngster never did and torn up the league, he already matched last year’s production in terms of goals and assists.

You have to laugh at the "he didn't want to fight" bullshit that people are still pumping out.

His dad is the key.

On that front, we have no rival.

Pep just needs to say yes.

I know somebody who knows him relatively well, he has little interest in playing for United.

Chelsea is the main preference.

so his dad wants him to come to us but he wants to go to Chelsea?

His dad is the key.

On that front, we have no rival.

Pep just needs to say yes.

I know somebody who knows him relatively well, he has little interest in playing for United.

Chelsea is the main preference.
Cant see Chelsea buying him if they have Ziyech, Pulisic, Hudson Adoi and Willian though. Surely they would be looking to spend big for a centre forward not another winger.

Cant see Chelsea buying him if they have Ziyech, Pulisic, Hudson Adoi and Willian though. Surely they would be looking to spend big for a centre forward not another winger.

Fingers crossed! If Leroy goes then sancho is the only one to bring back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.