League Cup final tickets

Every year now we have the same old excuses about why people can’t be arsed going to Wembley , and in a nutshell that’s what it basically is , I get the novelty has wore off for some people but it really is becoming embarrassing , if your a top team you expect to be in finals , why don’t people plan ahead if they can’t afford it , some can’t but lots just use it as an excuse Cos they can’t be arsed , it gets worse every year and when the cup finals don’t come around as often they be the first to moan , people bring up how many games in a month or what ever but we don’t have a game for nearly 3 weeks before this final , if people wanted to get there they would !!! No wonder other fans take the piss out of us and people who say they don’t care SHOULD care , been going city home and away since Maine road days and remember queuing at 3am outside ground for my first wembley visit , the fan base is there because took bout 50,000 to that game , basically the novelty has wore off now for some people and some use the excuse about cost because they can’t be arsed !!! Every year we have the same thing about how much it costs!! It’s a hobby like any other the costs aren’t going to change for us or any other team !!! Come on and support the team that’s what it’s all about !!!!

It’s payday tomorrow for many so sales should pick up over the weekend.

Real Madrid tickets coming out this week meant I couldn’t afford to buy an EFL Cup final ticket until after payday tomorrow.

i get it’s expensive and some can’t afford it, but with a fan base and a club the size of ours not selling out a Cup final at Wembley would quite frankly be an embarrassment for the club.

There seems to be too many for whom either the novelty has worn off or they just can’t be arsed - quite simply, I don’t get it. I started going in 1977 and didn’t see us win a bloody carrot until 2011. I treasure every one of these days out at Wembley and one day when it’s all gone and it’s someone else’s turn in the limelight, we’ll hark back on these days and won’t believe how lucky we are to watch this team. Get behind them - they’ve done their bit getting there again, giving us another showpiece game to enjoy.

Last edited:
Desperate to take my young nephew after the disappointment of the WH game being postponed but can only get 1 ticket. Doesn’t make sense
I think you can.

 General sale* supporters – Friday 14th February at 11am

 Seasoncard holders can purchase an additional two tickets (three tickets in total) – Friday 14th February at 11am

*Supporters must have previously attended a fixture at the Etihad Stadium to purchase tickets for this fixture.

You might have to add your nephew to friends and family online. I've only ever bought for myself online so I don't know how you do it but there must be some instructions somewhere. Alternatively you could phone but I think you pay an extra £2.50 for telephone sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.