The Arndale Centre

I don't mind the Arndale centre and town in general for shopping. Yes I do buy online as well but I still like to try something on before buying it.
The Trafford centre is my idea of hell. I have been there 3 times in the 20 years it has been open. Stick your free parking.

only going to get worse.

Sure I'm not the only one who thought it looked even worse when they had the xmas market on down market street.
Manchester is a city that gets into the Global City Index as a world Beta city. Yet the Andale and Market Street are just a large version of bobbins small town centres like Warrington, St Helens or Wigan. And Picc Gdns are grim is as fuck.

Yeah Market Street is not a natural place for the Christmas Markets to go at all.

I love Town but there’s so much wrong with it!

Reactions: tom
Manchester is a city that gets into the Global City Index as a world Beta city. Yet the Andale and Market Street are just a large version of bobbins small town centres like Warrington, St Helens or Wigan. And Picc Gdns are grim is as fuck.

Yeah Market Street is not a natural place for the Christmas Markets to go at all.

I love Town but there’s so much wrong with it!

i work piccadilly gardens and hate the place

I know we’re supposed to fight Manchester's corner and all that, but i have to be honest, it’s an absolute shit hole. So bad I often gaze out of the window at work and think why the fuck do people actually choose to live here. It’s home and always will be (can’t change where I was born), but fuck me it’s an absolute disgrace of a city centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.