League Cup final tickets

I’m staying in Tolworth (near Kingston) that weekend, incorporating a visit to my daughter. Anyone got a suggestion to get to Wembley and back? Train/tube all the way or park up somewhere and tube into Wembley?
Train to Waterloo then Jubilee line to Wembley - quite a drag
Alternatively drive all the way & pre book parking (https://www.wembleycarparking.co.uk) which is a school in Wembley that I've used several times without issue (10/15 mins walk to ground)

Thanks to the heads up on here got in the queue about 10-50 and managed two ( one for the wife) by 1105. Very quick and easy

I’m staying in Tolworth (near Kingston) that weekend, incorporating a visit to my daughter. Anyone got a suggestion to get to Wembley and back? Train/tube all the way or park up somewhere and tube into Wembley?
Easy by train - Tolworth to Clapham Junction and then London Overground to Wembley Central. Takes just over 1 hour.

When tickets go on open(ish) sale like this you often get quite a rowdy, drunken City crowd, although being a Sunday might calm that down a bit.

Just had a click on and there are absolutely fucking thousands of tickets left. Some blocks are almost completely unsold. This is without doubt the lowest take up we've had for a cup final.

I tried to buy two today, me and my wife who is on my Friends and Family list. Normally she is automatically allocated when I buy two tickets but on this occasion the basket would not allow me to amend the purchase to allocate one to her and therefore refused to allow me to buy two as I am only eligible for one. I couldn't get through to the ticket office on the phone. Has anyone else had this problem? We both meet the criteria for sale.

just got 4 tickets, block 525 happy days....gonna be my mums first final, like some have said great chance for those who normally can't get a ticket to see a final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.