UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bring about the downfall of UEFA and the cnuts who have been pushing them to attack us, I suspect many of us couldn't give a flying fuck ?
But would the downfall of UEFA be in our interests!
What would replace it as suddenly there's a football power vacuum and look who's best placed to head it, Gill, Tebas etc.

UEFA are in all kinds of bother here
If the upper chamber agrees with the IC, finds us guilty and hands out a punishment then no matter what that punishment is we will appeal it to CAS, where CAS will release every single document, how corrupt the UEFA process has been and we will continue to persue it through every legal Avenue for years

If the Upper chamber decides that there isn't enough evidence and releases that in a statement (instead of totally exonerating City) then the club will persue it as defamation and again go to the courts to prove due process wasn't followed

So the question is, how does UEFA get itself out of the hole it's dug itself?
It simply states that all the evidence is not new and was dealt with in the original judgement. (Which it was, all of it.)
That won't go down well with the big piggies in the UEFA cash trough though.

But would the downfall of UEFA be in our interests!
What would replace it as suddenly there's a football power vacuum and look who's best placed to head it, Gill, Tebas etc.

Well if that's true were fucked , but if we were responsible for the demise of UEFA, the cnuts who have pulled the strings previously are going to have to temper their dealings with us or risk a different war than they have enjoyed since 2009 .

I find [Tony Evans] good on some articles such as the one a few months ago about the Suarez/Evra affair in which he didn't pull any punches about his fellow Liverpool fans defending Suarez, but on the topic of City and FFP even if you put aside his general bitterness, he gets so many things wrong it's untrue.

I agree that Tony Evans can be decent on the right subject but is generally to be avoided when it comes to City. His latest article on FFP this afternoon is full of errors, clearly betrays that he has more or less zero understanding of the subject he's writing about, and bears all the hallmarks of having been spoon-fed to him by someone with a clear vested interest.

I think in six years City will have done what Michael Corleone did in the first Godfather movie: the elimination of all its enemies. There’s a reckoning coming but they’ve fucked with the wrong people: the Sheikh and his associates are trillionaires and in a world where money talks, he’s going to take them to the “cleaners”.
A few horses heads wouldn`t go amiss to start with.

I agree that Tony Evans can be decent on the right subject but is generally to be avoided when it comes to City. His latest article on FFP this afternoon is full of errors, clearly betrays that he has more or less zero understanding of the subject he's writing about, and bears all the hallmarks of having been spoon-fed to him by someone with a clear vested interest.

Just another dipper whore then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.