United Away Ticket Criteria

Possible that the 3 sellers, in office, internet and telephone are given so many areas at a time. When tickets were handed out in the ticket office they were allocated so many then received more when necessary!

A bloke on a popular social media site bought his utd ticket, then proceeded to advertise it with his Burnley ticket. Will only sell the pair.

He on holiday you see. Why buy utd if you know you are away. I know, so he can flog Burnley.

The twat

Just got mine - similar to Wembley tickets the website is now showing how many seats are available per block. Which is relatively interesting.

We were given 3,003 and 735 are available now. Means by my maths that we have over 1,000 supporters over 23k, as 1,800 would have gone to ticket points and the other 1,200 are to supporters branches, corp tickets, internal staff/players.
Don't forget the 5% to the 18-25 group regardless of points so that's 150 tickets

Be interesting to see what it sells out in the league compared to what it sold out in the cup where there was little time to offer corporate packages or for supporters clubs to claim as many for their mates as they can. Obviously the result helped immensely but I haven’t experienced a city crowd as good as that at old Trafford for a long time and we’ve had plenty of excellent results there.

Be interesting to see what it sells out in the league compared to what it sold out in the cup where there was little time to offer corporate packages or for supporters clubs to claim as many for their mates as they can. Obviously the result helped immensely but I haven’t experienced a city crowd as good as that at old Trafford for a long time and we’ve had plenty of excellent results there.

I reckon it;s about to sell out at 19000 points. Got mine bang on 3pm when there were 30 left in STH229 and only 2 in E230. Now down to 12 in STH229 and nothing left in all other blocks. Stange because it's been down to only 3 left and gone back up.

Edited to add it sold out at 16000 for the League Cup game but remember that was points + in cup scheme.

Weird coz at 15:30 there are now another 32 on sale in E230 and now 3 in STH229. Don't know if that means they stagger them or a supporters club have not taken their allocation.

This is the first time I have ever qualified for united away in the league (since the ticket point system). Usually miss out by a day. Very strange.
I missed out last year when relatively at the same position on points ladder. So think it endorses the point that money is tight, we've had the cup semi, got final to pay for, Real Madrid, Sheff Wed. I for one can't do all of those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.