UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if this witch hunt is upheld do we expect Pep to leave given the impact it will have on player recruitment ?

Sky kicking us while down here. They have England ruby stars chuffed to pieces saying they are life long spurs fans.
Talking up hopes of Wolves, Sheff Utd and even Utd (said with enthusiasm)
I persoanlly see them giving us 2 years ban so they reduce to a 1 year ban giving them leverage to bargain when we hit them hard.
Think it wil be 1 year hope none
Sky revealed yet again in their true colours

My initial reaction to this is one of pure shock and despair. My stomach is churned up and I feel sick. I just want to give up on football. Pep will leave, players won’t want to sign for us, we’ll have to suffer the jokes and chants from opposition and the press. It’s just fucking awful!!
please tell me you are joking

Rag Father inlaw says we are cheating bastards and finally got what was coming to us.Thinks all our success is tarnished

Wanted to chin the old twat.

Thinks now our Club will be treated like Lepers.

I hope to fuck Heads roll at or Club for this.

All the usual "wet fannies" are out in force tonight.
A bit of shit happens and its the fucking end of the world as we know it.
Fucking grow a pair of hairy ones will some of you.
THIS IS WHERE CITY WILL MAKE ALL THEIR CRITICS AND SOME OF YOU EAT YOUR OWN SHIT !!
I'll eat my own shit out of happiness if it means we take those corrupt twats to town on this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.