UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our sponsorship deal was over inflated ? honestly is a 2 year ban worthy of that crime ? They were trying to find anything on us to kick us out and our lawyers be ready to fire

The term financial fair play is a joke.. why cant a club be bought and an owner invest into helping them compete ? seems unjust and corrupt to me.
Apparently it was no problem when Littlewoods were bunging cash at the Dippers.

So we aren't facing a 2 year ban then?

City's owner is an Emirati. Their name is mud. No one defends ostentatious wealth which is why Der Spiegel are congratulating themselves tonight. Miguel Delaney. Simon Stone etc.

They do actualy run the world. The tinpot emirates do not.

Marvin- wrong. Do you know how many pies the UAE have fingers in? Tinpot? You are having a laugh. When all this comes down we will be exonerated and UEFA look like the muppets they are.

Someone best tell the City hierarchy that their appeal to CAS is a waste of time then

And what exactly are you using as evidence that we broke any rules, regardless of any shady dealings at your club.

Im not being funny or having a dig. But I thought it was common knowledge that your owner put his money into the club via Etihad.

My point is, and the point I hope you actually go all out on is that your owner has the means to pump whatever he wants to into the club, he should be allowed to do that. Your club is not at risk of going under?So its not to protect your club, so whats the problem? Hopefully the FFP rule is scrapped.

How did PSG manage to not get any sort of punishment?

Right anyone still think we were wrong to boo the champions league anthem

There would be many who would question why a man my age would continue to boo the so-called anthem. Tonight I'm glad I didn't give up on it. The Real home leg will be a surreal occasion, that's for sure. Any bets now on us getting to Istanbul ? No Fecking Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.