UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone could even be called as a witness in any later cases in the Swiss courts. That would wipe the smile off his face. He has more or less identified his source with that amateurish tweet. Why didn't he run the story yesterday if his source was a Senior Exec. He brings discredit on the BBC (if that's possible these days with their reputation) with his unprofessional behaviour. What a despicable piece of work he really is.

Only a matter of time before he's filled in by some blue.

Ultimately it's UEFA's party, and as hosts they can pick and choose who attends and the conditions around the staying at that party. I think as a club we must seriously ask ourselves that when the hosts and the majority of their guests don't like us then why are we bothering. In short, we're kidding ourselves and endorsing them to boot. I think we should simply now make a statement irrespective of any fudged CAS outcome, that we are as a club no longer going to take part in any UEFA competition. It will only take us to win the title here and then shun their competition before quite quickly it will capitulate. The BDO once thought they could never be challenged but the formation of the PDC soon changed that.

Unified defiance and disregard for anything UEFA is required starting with a complete boycott of the Madrid game.

The home leg should be played out before an empty stadium.

Anyone going wants their heads testing.[

I think it will be the best atmosphere the stadium has ever seen.
It was just another game for me,up until the announcement.

Never liked Chumps League but its the damage that it tarnishes every other cup we've won since ADUG takeover. I couldn't give a toss about UEFA but the moral highground taking from the rags and dippers will be horrendous after this.

I don’t watch any sport news, talk sport or even read about them. I live in a 100 percent Man City and lower league bubble. Try it it is brilliant. I have not even seen a liverpool goal for months.

by all accounts this took us by surprise. If I was in expecting a charge of some description and it took my lawyers by surprise then questions have to be asked. wasnt there a 8 strong legal team meeting with uefa last week?

Who did it take by surprise ? Posters on here may have said we would not be banned and are now surprised but as the club have said very little and none to my knowledge post on here, we don't know what they thought would happen. I wish people would not believe everything that is posted on BM. The guy that owns us bought us for 200 mill, he sold 11% to the Chinese for 200 mill. This guy knows what he is doing. Lawyers can send letters and that is about it until they stand up in court. We have not been allowed near a court. Please explain why you think the club and its lawyers were taken by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.