• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the impact will be on the mindset of our players for future games.
Can either inflate or deflate them I guess, but they're still professionals and are getting paid handsomely so it really shouldn't be that much of a distraction. Time will tell though mate.

I wonder what the impact will be on the mindset of our players for future games.

Galvanising. I think we stand together as a club, including the players, while we trust some of the world's best business minds like Khaldoon to rip the cheating corrupt wankers at uefa a new arsehole and get everything overturned, coming back stronger and untouchable.

The press conference before WHU will be interesting, 90% of questions will be about the this.

The press conference will be absolutely toxic, I suspect. They’ll all be lining up to have a pop shot. That said, are we even obliged to do one given that Guardiola has already done a press conference for this fixture just over a week ago?

Yeah some fuckers will ask surely from Pep if PL could remove our last two titles for a start maybe...

I sure hope we rip apart the Rags when we meet them next. Its going to be a charged up atmosphere hopefully. Lets find our voices.

Reactions: dom
The press conference will be absolutely toxic, I suspect. They’ll all be lining up to have a pop shot. That said, are we even obliged to do one given that Guardiola has already done a press conference for this fixture just over a week ago?
Has anyone got any questions about the West Ham game..... no? Thanks for coming then everyone see you next time. It might be a very short presser lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.