UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is uefas way out in the eyes of the cartel....

"Look lads we banned them for 2 years and gave them a fine, but that crafty old CAS reduced it. Not our fault. But we will get them next time dont worry"

We cannot accept a lesser charge, not a one year ban and reduced fine

We are at a point in time now where uefa have hung us out to dry and leaked it all whenever they could.

We accept a lesser charge then this will only happen again in another 5 years or possibly less
Exactly what's happened already and will continue if we accept any punishment

Spanish cartel avoid paying tax and so do their employees. UEFA do ????
Liverpool hack our computer system FA do ???
Platini sets up FFP and is removed from office for corruption????
A hacker supposedly gets into our computers and is awaiting sentencing, yet these documents are used as evidence???
In an English court of law, stolen documents can’t be used as evidence!!!!

Cheers. That is more re-assuring. The timing of everything is the worry. If the ban is upheld while the appeal takes place etc I can’t see Pep KDB Sane etc wanting to wait 2 years to play in the CL. The strategy is to fuck us up and banned or not this has even reputation wise. Whatever we do moving forward will never be accepted
I don't think they can uphold a ban while it's appealed, incase we win, then they would have wrongly banned us.

Apparently we pay our legal people considerable amounts of money to make sure we're ahead of the game.

My fear is UEFA have additional information from the hack that isn't public, again I state hopefully I'm wrong.
I guess it would be inadmissible only the evidence they considered during their process will be Plus we get to see it all before the case our lawyers will have the opportunity to demolish it

Couldn't sleep. I'm fairly new to the forum but am of the opinion that PB is a true blue with a little inside information. I think his Twitter last night said that Ceferin met with City a couple of months ago and asked City to admit a technical breach and pay a small fine. Ceferin must have previously discussed this with the Cartel so why would Gill and co be happy just to let City have a slap on the wrists.Were they 100% sure of their case? Khaldoon true to his word said" sorry no more pinches".So where did that leave Uefa? they couldn't back down either. Apparently on the 23rd of Jan the bombshell from Uefa dropped on City but wasn't announced till yesterday. Were Uefa trying to bully and frighten us but giving us time to reconsider and take the pinch. Khaldoon couldn't back down, and we are where we are. "In Khaldoon we trust".

City have a dossier of evidence that apparently proves that the hacked emails were heavily redacted and taken out of context. Unfortunately UEFA's IC (including former Liverpool CEO and self confessed lifelong Liverpool supporter Rick Parry) refused them permission to submit it.
Is this true, how do you know? Puts UEFA's statement that we did not co-operate in a bad light.

City have a dossier of evidence that apparently proves that the hacked emails were heavily redacted and taken out of context. Unfortunately UEFA's IC (including former Liverpool CEO and self confessed lifelong Liverpool supporter Rick Parry) refused them permission to submit it.
This is big news, where have you read this mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.