UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this can’t all be done by the end of season start of next CL then given usual timescale of legal proceedings? So we are most likely to okay in the comp one way of the other next year??
I read somewhere that that CAS process could take up to 18 months, possibly longer. So interested to know what happens re the ban - suspended or continues anyway?

Just woke up from heavy night out , heard the news before I went out
Shit loads of posts to read

Can’t we just have barm or muffin

They couldn't give us a 1 year ban beause that would have proved the leak to be true. By giving us 2 years they are "proving" that the leak was speculation and hedging against a reduction to the original 1 year on appeal.
Or, CAS pissed them off with their warnings in their judgement. Maybe.

I think the case will be fast tracked so that it’s heard before the CL starts in July.

Surely has to be as whoever finishes 5th (hopefully Sheffield United) will want clarity on the situation as well.

Only thing is I've read that we could then go beyond CAS to the Swiss supreme court, delaying it even further. So I would say CAS will want to make the decision before this season ends.

I assume we'll be in touch with them before this month is out, as the club will have known what was going to happen.

Happy times for cyber security experts as a lot of football / sport teams would invest heavily in cyber sec. Speaking of cyber sec, these talk of some portuguese hacker breaking into our system just doesn't feel right to me, call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe there might be a mole or moles at some very important places in the CFG, we need to do a thorough investigation.
Nah. Hacking is fairly easy once you have the resources and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.