UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching BBC News and their sports reporter mentioned the deal with Etihad, saying “who as we know are owned by the owners of Manchester City”. This is categorically untrue. It’s shoddy journalism at best, or deliberately misleading at worst.

It’s both, they have no interest in educating themselves or exploring the truth. It’s why so many are adamant of a media bias which is clearly there. It’s frustrating to see the game you love being rotten to the core.

Just watching BBC News and their sports reporter mentioned the deal with Etihad, saying “who as we know are owned by the owners of Manchester City”. This is categorically untrue. It’s shoddy journalism at best, or deliberately misleading at worst.

Yet the club will say nothing as per usual and its why many of us are getting as fucked of with the club as we are with the twats trying to ruin us.

Yes we are going to court and yes, i appreciate you say nothing to prejudice the case but these fucking journalists need shutting up and threatened very publicly that any more lies and they are lies and we will sue them for everything they have got along with their paymasters.

Why the continued silence as we are rubbished I will never know and as suave and great Khaldoon is, he needs to show some fucking backbone and more importantly a bit of solidarity with us fans.

I have a vision of lawyers in City shirts knocking on doors all over Europe this morning at prominent Eufa officials houses with writs and hopefully compromising photos and asking if the lady of the house is in? lol!!!!

UEFA didn't hack us they just used the information to investigate. Like it or not on the surface the e mails don't look good. But without seeing all the evidence nobody can say it's a witch hunt or indeed as the Daily Fail said today that the punishment is wholly appropriate due to a flagrant disregard of the rules.

As our trophy cabinet grows and our global interest rises are we not becoming one of the elite that UEFA need?

The first sentence is quite funny. You should read that back to yourself. I have only seen 1 email, and there was nothing there that warranted a 2 fucking year ban.

You can look at it whichever way you like.

It’s a witch hunt. It’s black and white. If you can’t see that, then god help you.

Im not having a go at you personally, its nice youve come on and shown your support..
But ..

Your weird cult of a club are very much behind all this and if you are so concerned about it all surely your fan base will be taking this up and demonstrating solidarity?

Shall i not bother holding my breath?
I don't speak for my fellow Liverpool fans.
I have friends and family who support a variety of different teams and I try to view situations like this on a pure football basis.
We all know man city success has been built on "winning the lottery" but don't take that as a dig.
Extra competition injected by city has upped the quality level of the premier league e.g.. 100 points required to win the league compared to 78-80 twenty years ago.
Like I said I hope cas tells UEFA to shove it

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we've got it in us to drag this whole thing out. I think we'll sit back and accept this punishment, we've been a soft touch for as long as I can remember, can't see that suddenly changing.
I can see it changing. Expediency was a reasonable course of action when the stakes were lower. UEFA have just upped the ante and our owners’ pride would be hurt if they rolled over.

Excuse my French but bloody hell UEFA.
I'm a Liverpool fan but seriously UEFA you're having a laugh, telling an owner that they can't spend their own money is ludicrous.
I genuinely thought city would just get a fine and a we are watching you warning and draw a line under it. I'm enjoying the rivalry between our two clubs and sincerely hope cas overturns UEFA decision and gets ffp scrapped

Well unfortunately the campaign to stop such a thing from happening has played its hand. We are not wanted and all the cockroaches such as tebas who is anti muslim are spouting their joy at this result including the british media

Uefa have succumbed to the power within its corridors to stop our owner from investing, this is why our club cannot and should not accept even a reduced ban. This scenario would only play out again at some future point

As you point out, uefa dictating how owners can run a club by enforcing rules which only purpose is to keep the elite clubs dining at the top table

Trading under a false name of fair play so it looks right to the world.

I just hope we now go and show this for what it is.

Those other fans laughing at this scenario didnt care a jot about how an owner spent their own money on a club, until the clubs themselves became threatened and lobbied uefa to change ffp's debt policy to a revenue policy

The whole thing is a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.