UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, are we fucked or not?

I'm unashamedly not going through all these pages.
50/50 i would say,in other words no-one knows as EUFA have documents they said they would make public only if we didn't go to CAS now,we don't know what that is or whst we have on them,thats my reading anyway and i've read every post @pudge

I'd ban every fucker that writes in support of the ban. We have had bad press all along. The sanctimonious gits in the media will be even more righteous than ever; unfortunately many of them are not very bright on this subject. As for the general footballing supporting populace, never forget that half the people out there are of below average intelligence (last time I said that on here I provoked a bloody debate about averages, means, modes etc - we don't need that debate again...) and are too thick to understand where the wrong doing is here, in addition to being biased against us.

City may have broken rules but the issue here should not be what City did in that regard but the fact that the rules need breaking. Once upon a time it was legal to have slaves; laws / rules are not always (morally) correct and the world and history are full of examples of that.

I'd particularly ban any journo applying the term financial doping to MCFC: it does not apply. All City's owner has done is try to invest in his business to make it competitive. However there has been a premeditated attempt to prevent the club from competing with the old established elite and to try and ruin the club under the guise of the horribly misnamed Financial Fair Play. As someone who plies their trade as an accountant in business, I am beyond angry about this utter charade.

City have been nice for too long. They need to get tough and they need to make sure they have the last laugh.
Totally agree and lets not forget we are supposedly guilty of breaking some rule that UEFA Gill and co implemented to try and stop us dominating , they have thrown everything at us from day one now this is designed not only to try and stop us but to tarnish our reputation....our owners will take UEFA to the cleaners with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.