Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

Football isn't happening in this house after the shitstorm, keeping up to date here is the way forward.

I'm with you on that mate, VAR had me on the edge but this farce from UEFA could finish it for me.

I couldn't care if the scousers win 25-0 or lose 25-0 it's an empty feeling knowing that football isn't a sport but a foregone conclusion now. If we look at other spectator sports they are going that way too, I might have to just walk away from it all because I'm fucked if I am watching the cartel with my face pressed against the metaphorical window.

Dont see any point watching any more league games this season.
It's pointless.
Were not going to be in europe next season.

I don’t really care about football at the moment with all the other shit that’s going on. However, I just want the Dippers to lose. The thought of them going the whole season without losing is too much to bear.

Trouble is Norwich are rubbish and are probably going to get spanked today. But we live in hope.

I don’t really care about football at the moment with all the other shit that’s going on. However, I just want the Dippers to lose. The thought of them going the whole season without losing is too much to bear.

Trouble is Norwich are rubbish and are probably going to get spanked today. But we live in hope.
With a bit of luck the bad weather will even things up.

As usual the BBC unbiased Commentary rolls on.
“Norwich holding out so far”

They’re just willing the ball into the Canaries net. Shame we made such a pigs ear of so many games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.