UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone speak and lip read Portuguese? I swear Bernardo is telling UEFA to do one.
Fairly sure he’s saying “and some of the dickheads actually think we’ll get relegated and stripped of our titles!”. In Portuguese, obviously.

Buy messi at all cost... imagine the guys at UEFA when the best player in the world aint playing in the champs league...

In all seriousness, if we still have KDB here in 3 years then all was not lost. I would presume Pep would have left after another year anyway. But if KDB is still here then our other players should be too? N if not fuck em. We need to keep KDB no matter what though. If he leaves because of this then they win.

thank you for posting that what a great article,most of it we already knew but couldnt put it into words

What was the article?

it’s a tough ask keeping up to date on this thread.

I’m looking forward to hearing more from the club and Pep in the coming days. Between that and the game on Wednesday I’m hoping to see fire in the bellies of everyone associated with the club.

Would love to see Khaldoon give a rallying cry to boost the support further.

This goes all the way this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.