Who’s gone in the summer?

IF we loose the case, there reputation will be destroyed, hence the gravity of this situation.

This is going to get very, very nasty. The reputation of a nation is at stake, not only MCFC and the CFG.
Precisely which is why they said CAS in the first instance they won’t stop until their name is cleared.

Precisely which is why they said CAS in the first instance they won’t stop until their name is cleared.
I believe we will win the CAS case but the damage has been done to our reputation.

The summer transfer plans must have staled because of this, exactly what the cartel wanted.

The only way we can regain our reputation is to go for the jugular of UEFA and destroy it, will the club do that?, surely they have to.

I believe we will win the CAS case but the damage has been done to our reputation.

The summer transfer plans must have staled because of this, exactly what the cartel wanted.

The only way we can regain our reputation is to go for the jugular of UEFA and destroy it, will the club do that?, surely they have to.
Think thats what will happen too, after CAS we sue UEFA, only difference is I think the ban will be suspended while CAS hear the case and we’ll probably still get the centre backs and Sane and Bravo replacements we need.

Short term it'll damage our reputation and slow us down but long term?
Who still talks a about Juve Calciopoli?

Short term it'll damage our reputation and slow us down but long term?
Who still talks a about Juve Calciopoli?
Lots of people. Every fan that doesn't like us implies cheating when they have to say something about us.

The real question is "When this is over, who will care about that reputation?" Players and managers won't care about it when choosing to sign for you, companies won't care, organizations won't care. Professionals don't really care about archived reputation.

Ultimately, the only ones who will care about that reputation are fans of other teams, who will keep taunting you with it. I'm sure they already do. Sure it's irritating, but do you really care about what they say about you?

It won't be forgotten, but it won't matter to who's really important.

I don't understand why people are even worried about players leaving. They have a contracts, they earn millions and play in the best team in England. So they won't have the Champions League, who the hell cares? No one is released. The only one who will go and probably will use the Champions League excuse is Sane who wants to go and he is welcome to do so. Everyone Else? Out of the question. My concern is which new players will want to join our team, not the ones who leave
You might not care mate but the players probably feel abit different to you .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.