UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you seriously think our players are going to just walk away and that nobody will want to come here...
When Kun joined we weren't in Champions League but he still came..
As for our players leaving ..I just can't really see it myself

Actually we were (2011-12), but Tevez, Silva and Yaya Toure joined before we were in it.

If we do have evidence of the original offer/conversation, and because we said no they upped the punishment hugely, then I would expect any impartial court to draw an inference that the case was brought, not out of a sense of justice, but one that was solely vindictive in nature.

What would be funny, in fact it would be truly hilarious, and cunning beyond belief, was if we knew our emails were being hacked, and we put out a few dodgy ones to smoke out the wolf (wolves) in sheep's clothing within the club and beyond.

You are definitely a lawyer :-)

Explains everything.We were feeding the UEFA Stooge bullshit to smoke them out.

You know this Guy seriously might be on to something.

US has been involved in a nasty trade war with China.......................Well at least until a Bio-weapon suddenly appeared that only kills Asians, started seeing off the Chinese,and has been destroying the economy.

You have the US trying to destroy Huawei globally.

Now you have City part Chinese owned being relentlessly attacked in MSM by sycophant journalists with links to 2 United States owned Clubs Rags and Liverpool.

It is possible there is also a political under current to all this shit.

United States is very powerful and targeting Chinese interests globally Hong Kong,Huawei etc

Interesting angle but I think this is a conspiracy too far. China is a minority shareholder in City and the preservation of the USA's excellent relationship with Saudi Arabia (and by extension the UAE), would be far more important.

Imagine football and UEFA were like an old school office - we are basically the most handsome and charming bloke who has came in, shook it up and stole all the best looking birds from under their nose and they absolutely hate it.

We are categorically the greatest team in the world, history running through our veins and us lot are the best you could ask for. Fuck the lot of them, they'll never win no matter what they try.

You know this Guy seriously might be on to something.

US has been involved in a nasty trade war with China.......................Well at least until a Bio-weapon suddenly appeared that only kills Asians, started seeing off the Chinese,and has been destroying the economy.

You have the US trying to destroy Huawei globally.

Now you have City part Chinese owned being relentlessly attacked in MSM by sycophant journalists with links to 2 United States owned Clubs Rags and Liverpool.

It is possible there is also a political under current to all this shit.

United States is very powerful and targeting Chinese interests globally Hong Kong,Huawei etc

How much do UAE pay for arms form the US? I assume it dwarfs everything else we are talking about. The US have no interest in upsetting the UAE as Russia will be only too happy to supply said weaponry!

Think he was in charge at Spanair which went bust.
Ahh, I'd forgotten Spanair. Just had a quick look and they were already in trouble before he took over for it's final 3 years. Wouldn't call it controversial though, Qatar Airlines pulling out of a deal seems to have sounded the final death knell.

Does anybody know what rule City allegedly broke? Is this the same offence as the 50m fine already paid in 2014.

Did UEFA punish City off the back off the Der Spiegel leaks?

Will the CAS really go against UEFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.