BBC

the reason is they don’t allow you to mention Heysel, I’m not sure why you can’t say Heysel but it is just a rule don’t mention Heysel. I’ve asked Scousers why we can never mention Heysel but they don’t want to talk about Heysel.
And your point is? ;-)

On the 30th anniversary, their club described what happened as "a wall collapsed". Perhaps the BBC would accept "the match where the wall collapsed" rather than the (ahem) "H" word.

And your point is? ;-)

On the 30th anniversary, their club described what happened as "a wall collapsed". Perhaps the BBC would accept "the match where the wall collapsed" rather than the (ahem) "H" word.

I read the Anfield wrap version, every Italian was carrying a knife & the Belgian, police bricklayers & stadium owners were criticised & they feel really bad.

James O'Brien@mrjamesob
A digital only subscription to the newspaper reporting that the government is planing to abolish the licence fee is, at £312, more than double the annual cost of the licence fee. That's one newspaper for £312-a-year versus *everything* the BBC provides for £154.50. Get it yet?

Nail on the head from James. It has its faults and needs criticism, but fuck me it’s the best we’ve got.

Nail on the head from James. It has its faults and needs criticism, but fuck me it’s the best we’ve got.

I don't believe the Government will abolish the licence fee or the BBC.

They are threatening to get them into line. Even though parts of the beeb have been nothing but a Government propaganda machine for some time other parts actually seek to do their job. Once they get the message the threats will recede.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.