Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are currently working on the headline 'City women ruining the game'.

I'm expecting that if they do manage a report at the Biased Broadcasting Cnutes they will mention the word 'disrepectful"!

It's gotta be the most one-sided 10-0 I think I've ever seen from a women's game! Three hat-tricks - Bremer, Stanners and Park!

I'm expecting that if they do manage a report at the Biased Broadcasting Cnutes they will mention the word 'disrepectful"!

It's gotta be the most one-sided 10-0 I think I've ever seen from a women's game! Three hat-tricks - Bremer, Stanners and Park!
I was wondering how Silly Sally was going to present this win tomorrow but forgot the disrespect angle, probably because our men's team are the only team that get this.
And of course they will hang the EUFA ban old news on it as well.

Can’t believe FA player didn’t have it on either. Always like to watch the goals.

there were Sky Sports cameras outside the ground before the game looking to do interviews so somthing might pop up over the next day or so. Not sure if was to do with the womens game or something else that might have happened.

If the latter I hope whoever they spoke to told them where to stick their microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.