BBC

I deleted my BBC Sports app today sick of seeing articles on the scouser,BBC stands for Birkenhead Bootle Croxteth tv.

Scrap the licence fee and let them raise revenue through advertising, we are used to it with every other TV channel, even the ones you pay for. If the BBC are still stupid enough to pay Lineker the thick end of £2M out of their profits then that's up to them.

This attack on the BBC, imperfect though it is, is just another part of the far right power grab going on.
I see them as having an agenda.
Im not surprised BJ is calling them out, the British public is in effect, paying a fee for rich trendy luvvies to spout their propaganda, even now extending their ire to drive nails in our clubs coffin, by stealth and slyness. Protecting the cartel amongst clubs that we all know exists.
The BBC was relevant once upon a time, now it is a massive out of control opinionated outmoded carbuncle sucking tax money from people who don't agree with it or indeed use it, (But have no choice).

Ah the BBC.

The left think it’s too far right and the right think its too far left. All of us in here agree it’s football coverage is shite and anti-City :-)

The issue the BBC has is that it has to provide content for all ages and all tastes, for every Miranda there is an Infinite Monkey Cage etc. and that should be celebrated.

Sure it has issues but only once it’s gone will we realise how good it was.

Ah the BBC.

The left think it’s too far right and the right think its too far left. All of us in here agree it’s football coverage is shite and anti-City :-)

The issue the BBC has is that it has to provide content for all ages and all tastes, for every Miranda there is an Infinite Monkey Cage etc. and that should be celebrated.

Sure it has issues but only once it’s gone will we realise how good it was.
Can only agree with this. It's an excellent public service in the whole. We should be careful what we wish for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.