UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused now.i thought @Keith Moon lived out there and knew the protocol. Someone is incorrect.
I'm unfortunately far from Abu Dhabi at the moment, but anyway, theres about 200 male H.H in Abu Dhabi, so you have a few to chose from, and people forget that H.H the Crown Prince (the boss) is second in line after H.H President of the UAE Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Emir of Abu Dhabi. So if H.H was used only for the highest ranking royal it would be him.

Mmmm
But the ramifications could still be seismic. What if City spend their two years out of Uefa competition playing lucrative friendlies around the world? What if they show that you don’t actually need Uefa and its (already barely significant) concerns for smaller clubs to thrive? What if Fifa were willing to provide the umbrella of a new competition? That has always been the existential threat hanging over Uefa.

I mentioned earlier regarding another comp to come out of this, but say we dropped out of domestic cups or played U21's, if the ban is upheld and played friendlies in China for example giving us prise money from sources i.e. middle eastern, or Chinese, exceeding the amount lost by winning the next 2 Cartel leagues, nice bonuses to new signings and players that have stayed with us, can you imagine the squirming from scouse and rag twats.

Nipped over to the redcafe forum to see how they were seeing it, think it was page 19 and as normal the dippers all over it, one even pleading for support that if city gets points then they would have won two more titles.it gets quite funny at times - then a poster going by red Keane steps forward and wrote a great post explaining the position and why city were right.
Fair play to him, got some flack but held his own.
Thankfully we haven't got the others because it's comedy gold rubbish but thought it worth a read ( don't need to join to read)
There is a smattering of support among some local rags. They see the irony of the Uefa bias against them under Fergie as they are not really accepted. Interesting.

I think we are missing a trick here. We just need to get Nick Freeman, the Loophole Lawyer, on the case and the job's a good 'un. Afterall, he got Fergie out of the shit (or was it with the shits?) and loads of others.

Thank me later.
I'd rather not think about that one.

Doubt it’ll form one of the main parts of our defence, but guess it all adds to a wider picture of us being unfairly treated.
It’s not key evidence but I do wish we’d start saying more about this sort of stuff as part of a PR campaign. “Sources close to the club” should be drip-feeding shit on UEFA on a concerted basis. And it should be good, hard factual stuff that hacks can verify themselves. We are the ones currently being discredited, not UEFA, and everyone is lapping it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.