League Cup final tickets

As of 11am today, we have sold 28,964 of our 33,534 allocation (86% sold)

4,570 left

Level 1....810

Level 2.....1,504

Level 5.....2,256

As of 9am today, we have sold 29,428 of our 33,534 allocation (88% sold)

4,106 left

Level 1....697

Level 2.....1,508

Level 5.....1,901

As of 9am today, we have sold 29,428 of our 33,534 allocation (88% sold)

4,106 left

Level 1....697

Level 2.....1,508

Level 5.....1,901
Only the old club Wembley tickets wont sell out, know people who have purchaes them for other finals and said it's a complete RIP off for the price!

Only the old club Wembley tickets wont sell out, know people who have purchaes them for other finals and said it's a complete RIP off for the price!

I had one for the Olympic semifinal. Quite nice, less busy bar, but not a lot of difference, especially if you're going to stand up all match like the finals last year!

I had one for the Olympic semifinal. Quite nice, less busy bar, but not a lot of difference, especially if you're going to stand up all match like the finals last year!

Level 2 is definitely overpriced, we did it once FA Cup final v Chelsea ( or was it a semi?) & when it was all Club Wembley), comfy seating but not much else. Even if you’ve got stacks of cash, who would pay £125 or £150 when you can still buy a seat for £100/£90 back of Level 1 and more central position?

Level 2 is definitely overpriced, we did it once FA Cup final v Chelsea ( or was it a semi?) & when it was all Club Wembley), comfy seating but not much else. Even if you’ve got stacks of cash, who would pay £125 or £150 when you can still buy a seat for £100/£90 back of Level 1 and more central position?
Agree and the bars are just as bad if not worse at half time as because it’s full of people with a few quid they all think they can jump the queue!

I'm gonna hold out for open sale so I can get one with my mate next to me.

Anyone know when that is?

Indeed. £75 for the Olympic match in 2012 was basically the only ticket available on re-sale, and as a one-off, I didn't mind.

Of course, I then went to the final as well in a normal seat. I went along in the old Kappa shirt, and got stopped by a girl who asked me if she could have a photo taken with me "because she liked City". All very random.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.