FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

It's an attractive fixture and I think it will sell out easily.

Approximately 2470 tickets (55% of 4499) should be to points after corporate, supporters clubs etc have taken their allocation.
I’m just hoping it goes beyond the criteria just announced as I’m gambling by waiting to get 4 together, rather than 2 today on their own!

I’m just hoping it goes beyond the criteria just announced as I’m gambling by waiting to get 4 together, rather than 2 today on their own!

It's always tricky. Sometimes City get it spot on with band allocations and sometimes they are way out. Anyway good luck.

Just bought mine. Only 2326 left showing online and they're still on the first sales criteria of cup schemers with 20000 points
It’s a joke how many get creamed away before they go to season card holders! By what you’ve said it’s around 1500/2000.

Bought two tickets this morning. About 1,250 remaining, just one block greyed out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.