SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

If you were a player would you want a medal from 6 years ago? It shows the mindset of that football club and how desperate they are, they are praying we get sanctioned and pegged back so they get a free run at everything. Their cries of justice when it doesn’t happen will be delicious.

Scousers love a freebie, and when I say freebie basically I mean anything that's someone else's and not nailed down...

I can’t believe this story has been given the legs it has so far, I assumed it would be laughed at by all but the most loyal of tin hat wearers but I’ll jump on board for a second. Surely no professional player would ever want to be awarded a medal under those circumstances? There was no foul play on the pitch, those titles were won because we were the best and nothing can change that fact.

And in the unlikely event it did happen, so what? You can’t take away those moments from the fans, we all experienced it, we all celebrated, it will always be remembered, that’s what football is all about (or it used to be) and nobody can wipe those memories away.

Slippy desperate to be awarded a PL which he didn’t win hahahahha

https://www.skysports.com/football/...rrard-interested-to-see-if-pl-punish-man-city

Nice to know it has hurt him so much , his slip has cut deep and even 6 years on he still is clinging on to hope of a title medal , ironic he was classed by some as one of the best midfielders of his time and yet he won f*ck all , he should have moved the Chelsea when he had the chance , but he bottled it.

Are the premier league going to pay the £100 million to the club who finished 5th and didn’t get in the Champions League If the points deduction is large enough?

There is absolutely 0 logical reasons this should/will happen.

but you can bet every penny you have that Liverpool and united are pushing for it behind the scenes and demanding they make an example of us.

Can’t imagine United pushing for it as they would no longer have more league titles than Liverpool

Funny isn't it that this has now come to light..!

The Premier League has had years to sanction us if they felt it was warrented but have waited for a jumped up charge from another footballing body who have fuck all to do with them to now come out and start threatening us too..!

The UEFA charge has a bit of a way to go yet before it is deemed to be justifiable..!

If it is thrown out, will the suits who run the PL still follow through with their enquiries into our finances?

No f'kin chance as they haven't got the balls to stand in front of us alone, they prefer to hide behind UEFA's skirt..!

This time was always going to arrive, I'm sure we have been preparing well for it..!

Time to go to work City..!
They waited until we won the treble and shit themselves,no coincedence the timing

Would united and/or Liverpool fans really want to be awarded titles won by default in this way? Surely even they can’t be that desperate? Even if they stripped us of the titles wouldn’t they be more likely to record those years as being “no title” seasons.

I’ve had some stick from mates who support other clubs (not united or Liverpool) but it’s been fairly good natured, don’t think any of them want our titles taken away. Most of them relished the Aguero moment, have enjoyed watching the football City have played, were quite happy for City to beat united and Liverpool.

it might have been different if we’d beaten Leicester to the title.
Ha of course they would,esp the dippers,they sre fucking cheats and have no shame

Would united and/or Liverpool fans really want to be awarded titles won by default in this way?

Erm, Yes. Have you seen the internet? heck even Jose (like 2018 comes into it) and SevieG are already getting giddy for their medal, both have 'jokingly' said they are watching in anticipation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.