League Cup final tickets

Yeah course. Loads. I can get a ticket but I always usually by this particular mates on my card. But it won't let me anymore for some reason?

I assumed you had, but it seemed worth asking!

Having just looked, it's not "buy more than one on general sale" yet.

Don't right yourself off mate. I just about remember Wigan beating us, christ I was hammered that day.

Plus remember Birmingham shocked Arsenal 9 yrs ago it's a cup final anything can happen and me and a lot of blues will not be taking this for granted.
Was that the day Paul Tait revealed his ‘shit on the Villa’ t-shirt?

Well level 2 availability went up in the last two days too ?! Also odd. I don’t care , I’m going , as I’d my wife and son so very happy and time to enjoy a great day out and stop panicking and worrying about all this other crap going on!

I assumed you had, but it seemed worth asking!

Having just looked, it's not "buy more than one on general sale" yet.
He's a forest fan but he's been coming to about 5 City games a season since I met him 20yrs ago. Been to some right shot games with me the poor fucker. Nothing he's not used too!

Ah ill risk it and wait. Was gonna ask the club why I can't do what I usually do as he's on my friends list but that's dissappeared and when I try to add people it's under 13s only

I tried to buy two today, me and my wife who is on my Friends and Family list. Normally she is automatically allocated when I buy two tickets but on this occasion the basket would not allow me to amend the purchase to allocate one to her and therefore refused to allow me to buy two as I am only eligible for one. I couldn't get through to the ticket office on the phone. Has anyone else had this problem? We both meet the criteria for sale.

Update on this. I had emailed City but no one deemed my email worthy of a reply. Tried again today and same problem but this time actually managed to get through to the ticket office on the phone where it seems there was a problem with my 'profile'. They still wanted to charge me a booking fee for buying by phone despite my efforts to book online. However, I now have two tickets in 519. I'm slightly ashamed to say, as a southern based blue, I now see City more at Wembley than I do the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.