BBC

Ah the BBC.

The left think it’s too far right and the right think its too far left. All of us in here agree it’s football coverage is shite and anti-City :-)

The issue the BBC has is that it has to provide content for all ages and all tastes, for every Miranda there is an Infinite Monkey Cage etc. and that should be celebrated.

Sure it has issues but only once it’s gone will we realise how good it was.

It should be much better than it is. It gives opinion far too much and acts as Utd and Liverpool’s propaganda dept.

I agree that the left think it’s right and the right think it’s left, which shows there is some balance politically, but they are too quick to allow their employees to give opinions.

Where is the £117 Million pounds raised by their ‘TV fundraising’ ??????? Doesn’t seem to be being used, except to fluff up their bank account.

I think the BBC does an excellent job at broadcasting neutrality (the online version is anything but), but the amount of money spent criminalising people over non-payment of a licence fee is ridiculous and you can safeguard neutrality with a regulator anyway. The licence fee should go.

No, it’s because they’re a racist organisation that protects peadofiles.....& they’re anti City
Not racist as far as I’ve noticed ...
And what creepy Saville did 30 or 50 years ago has little relevance in today’s landscape, safeguarding has massively improved in just about every organisation and industry.
The hating City thing is not exclusive to the BBC website, it’s right across the media.

True, after all, we don't want to be ripped off with the likes of Sly and their repetitive shite !

Sly don't harass or bombard me with red letters twice a month or seek to criminalize me because I do not buy into their "excellent public service in the whole and we should be careful what we wish for" organization. A pariah of an institution and god speed dear Boris in attempting to rid these fine sceptered isles from such villainous distasteful wasteful abominations of oxygen stealing outfits that we see here before us today. If the regarded Trustpilot say they are shit then truly are they shit of the highest magnitude and should be plucked from their mediocre perches and slapped down hard into the abyss of time never again to resurface among decent hard working humans.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.co.uk

Fook me do we need to spell it slowly out for them. Get out of town stranger and don't look back! Oh Oh ..Oh and whilst I am still on my soap box you can stick that threatening worrisome letter you sent me last week saying that you are now opening another investigation into me because you have already in the past opened a previous 24 investigations and done the square root of feck all. Now go quietly and verily hump yourself ! That is all except to say the time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.

Last edited:
Sly don't harass or bombard me with red letters twice a month or seek to criminalize me because I do not buy into their "excellent public service in the whole and we should be careful what we wish for" organization. A pariah of an institution and god speed dear Boris in attempting to rid these fine sceptered isles from such villainous distasteful wasteful abominations of oxygen stealing outfits that we see here before us today. If the regarded Trustpilot say they are shit then truly are they shit of the highest magnitude and should be plucked from their mediocre perches and viciously slapped down hard into the abyss of time never again to resurface amongst decent hard working human beings.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.co.uk

Fook me do we need to spell it slowly out for them. Get out of town stranger and don't look back! Oh Oh ..Oh and whilst I am still on my soap box you can stick that threatening worrisome letter you sent me last week saying that you are now opening another investigation into me because you have already in the past opened a previous 24 investigations and done the square root of fook all. Now go quietly and verily fuck yourself ! That is all except to say the time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.
So you don't like the beeb ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.