UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the Kangaroo Court,and future CAS appeal.

Interpol should be raiding those corrupt bastards UEFA offices.

In my eyes it is fundamentally wrong they have stolen Manchester City PLC intellectual property on their premises.

What else did Pinto give to UEFA ?

Julian Assange is in Belmarsh Prison awaiting extradition to United States,and potential life in prison for handling stolen material.

City have UEFA forensically analyzing stolen data from our servers. and trying to destroy us ?

Did we even make a Police complaint in Europe i wonder ?

It is what it is - we know UEFA is a corrupt cartel - and still is, despite removing a few at the top of the pyramid. As a football club our trajectory will still be upwards. Don't buy into the media bullshit that all the player's managers are suddenly on the phone trying to secure deals elsewhere. This is real life - not feckin' Dancing on Ice or X Factor. We have investment into the billions, yet some newspaper hack starts suggesting how we'll cope if we 'can't afford the players wages'. Don't even bother listening to some journo that gets paid a mediocre wage for spouting such nonsense. When the hacks expenses are far higher than his salary it tells you all you need to know.

Cuz Der Spiegel has put their narrative about the Leaks. They didn't simply publish the Leaks (or hacks) for what they are. They also put their own interpretation. Like City Sheik cheated and illegally injected 2 billions into the club. Why don't we see something like Agnelli has injected X hundred of billions with his own sponsorship of Juve ? Or Bayern stakeholders has injected X billions in Bayern between Audi, Adidas and Alliance. The only two clubs that have had that spin are City and PSG, period.

Where are the investigations for their related party contract ? Never heard of one. As if it is deemed fair just because those clubs wouldn't dare to do something funny.

They can't even realize that 8 M is not a realistic contract for shirt + naming rights of a leading club in PL and Europe because their bias is too big. If 8 M is the fair value, then a lot of clubs in Europe are in danger of flouting the rules with inflated deals.

Why aren't there investigations? Because there are no related parties like you form it.

There are conflicts when in Germany Volkswagen and Wolfsburg are an issue - and that is and was closely watched and investigated by the UEFA before regarding FFP. Not just PSG and City. The VfL Wolfsburg is 100% owned by Volkswagen.

But Adidas and Audi have a 7.5 % share each with Bayern.
Why should one of this companys overpay Bayern if the benefit goes in 92.5 percent to others? All of them are independent companies?
I e.g. think that Bayern got an ok kit deal with Adidas... but there is hot discussions in the Bayern forums where a lot think that Adidas got a too good deal because of the relationship and other big clubs got off better. Audi is in competition with BMW who tried to overtake the shares and the sponsoring last year...

It is just not comparable.

half and half scarf is a shill I'm pretty sure- ive thought this for a while. Utd and liverpool don't need to worry about us. They are fine- they don't mind spending money. They are not obsessed with saving money or making it. But certain clubs are, and like to create an illusion that they are doing things the "right way", when the reality is very different.

Yet he knows with the info today, that the executive council of Abu Dhabi gave the money to Etihad to cover their commitment to City and not the Sheik, but he still continues to peddle his anti City agenda...………...City fan my arse

that's my worry about all this, surely it would be easy to prove that the money came from the Exec Council and we would be cleared, why or how wasn't that done. We can now only challenge on the processes not the facts about where the money came from - that has been decided by UEFA.

that's my worry about all this, surely it would be easy to prove that the money came from the Exec Council and we would be cleared, why or how wasn't that done. We can now only challenge on the processes not the facts about where the money came from - that has been decided by UEFA.

I’ve seen this said on here, where has this come from?
Surely we’re challenging the process and the facts, makes no sense otherwise.

Regarding the reporting it’s a sad state of affairs from what I’ve read only Prestwich Blue has done real research on the charges. I don’t know the guy and if he’s an actual journalist or just a passionate blue but he’s done a lot of due diligence and research.

Fast forward to the newspapers and it’s Pep out, Kev will quit, Sterling to Madrid and the normal bollocks. It’s pathetic these guys call themselves reporters. Sports reporting is on its ass in this country, it’s just rubbish and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.