Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Do FSG have a powerful media arm?

I'm only asking as a pundit on MSNBC is going apeshit on how the media are concentrating on the Houston Astros cheating and not on the Boston Red Sox and the lack of action by the powers that be and media coverage.

I'm only asking as a pundit on MSNBC is going apeshit on how the media are concentrating on the Houston Astros cheating and not on the Boston Red Sox and the lack of action by the powers that be and media coverage.

I have no idea what you just said

FSG cover up, dont want anything to get put together with that and the LFC hacking - would show them for how they operate

I have no idea what you just said
Boston Red Sox are a baseball team owned by FSG. They've just been caught cheating on the field. Houston Astros did the same in 2015. All of a sudden there's calls for the Astros to get their title won in 2015 removed from them. A pundit on TV was questioning how convenient the calls for the title stripping come as MLB are looking at no action against the Red Sox.

Connected to the NY Times as former shareholders and owners of the Boston Post

Sounds familiar doesnt it from the FSG.

Boston Red Sox are a baseball team owned by FSG. They've just been caught cheating on the field. Houston Astros did the same in 2015. All of a sudden there's calls for the Astros to get their title won in 2015 removed from them. A pundit on TV was questioning how convenient the calls for the title stripping come as MLB are looking at no action against the Red Sox.
Say that again? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.