UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the claim was that CIty had effectively lied about the source of the money, not the amounts involved?

But that would be unprovable, surely? Regardless of any amount of crass and unprofessional emails?

City’s bank statement would say £X received from Etihad not split down into different payers - I can’t imagine it’s in UEFA’s gift to open the Etihad books and check?

That doc isn't really important.

The important thing is City being able to prove the funding didn't come from Mansour.

That doc is merely evidence that we have the ability to do so.

It isn’t though, that’s what I mean. All that doc says is that the executive council were going to cover our 2011 sponsorship costs (6.1m at the time).

Didn’t I read somewhere on here recently with the Liverpool hacking issue, that we felt we had to rush through the Fernandinho and Navas deals in Summer 2013 and for more money than we wanted because we thought Liverpool may come in for the same players, or something to that effect?

So their hacking actually had ramifications regarding this particular issue?

I heard/read similar but not sure how much truth was in it. Fern was good in the CL and ready for a move, I can’t imagine it required hacking to find out City were interested

As PB has already stated CAS are not a court as such. They will only rule on procedural violations and make sure the punishments UEFA sanctioned fit the crime as such.

The best we can hope for at CAS is the case is thrown out due to UEFA not following its own process.

That is the reason City mentioned “CAS in the first instance” The fight to clear our name and show the irrefutable evidence will happen in the Swiss Courts
So, are you saying that if someone appeals to CAS and UEFA had correctly applied their procedures, CAS would not be able to review anything in support of the clubs claim that UEFA were wrong about anything?

I thought the claim was that CIty had effectively lied about the source of the money, not the amounts involved?

I thought the UEFA statement referred to “over stating” of revenues... whatever that means.... that said according to Conn, Delaney and Harris... we are responsible for the holocaust, thalidomide, the Yom Kippur war and the Three day week... amongst other things.

What if the cartel clubs actually want us to destroy UEFA so they can form their breakaway European league and make out it was our fault. Conspiracies R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.