League Cup final tickets

There's about 15k in the Club Wembley ring apparently, which sounds bigger than I thought. I imagine whole chunks of that ring aren't taken up by the clubs.

It’s not for the Clubs to take up the tickets they aren’t allocated. Both City and Villa have probably already taken an extra thousand tickets each. For the FA Cup Finaltuere are neutral blocks towards the halfway line (not just level 2) they include tickets allocated /!sold by the FA. I assume this happens to a lesser degree for the EFL.

It’s not for the Clubs to take up the tickets they aren’t allocated. Both City and Villa have probably already taken an extra thousand tickets each. For the FA Cup Finaltuere are neutral blocks towards the halfway line (not just level 2) they include tickets allocated /!sold by the FA. I assume this happens to a lesser degree for the EFL.

That was mainly what I meant and wrote badly.

I'm still surprised that the Club Wembley ring is 15k - it doesn't look that big.

Level 1: 283
Level 2: 1,367
Level 5: 1,136

Total: 2,786.

Level 1 is selling well and should be gone with a couple of days. Level 5 will be gone by the end of the week.

Level will take some shifting at £150. But 128 have gone today or have been removed for tactical reasons. There don’t seem to be any fir sale within view of the cameras.

Maybe they will sell when people start getting paid towards the end of next week.
Something strange about the ticket selling as this morning there are more tickets available than you stated.

Something strange about the ticket selling as this morning there are more tickets available than you stated.

Not much different to what he posted though so could be a few returns - more in Level 2 and Level 5 than what the poster stated last night but less in Level 1. Not sure what happened with Level 2 for there to be 100 or so less showing but seem to all be back on now:

Level 1 - 207
Level 2 - 1465
Level 5 - 1162

I think it's fair to assume that L1 and L5 will comfortably sell out. L2 is the issue and understandably so - how many are willing to fork out £125 and £150 for those tickets, especially as another poster said that there are similar seats available for £90? It could be that they start to shift quicker once all the others have sold as I seem to remember that happening last year. While most fans have already decided if they're going or not and have bought their tickets, there's always a few who leave it late before deciding to go.

I noticed that as well, tickets have appeared in blocks that were previously sold out. Annoyingly one has come up where I wanted but I've bought in other block. I wonder if the club will let me change it.

I somehow missed block 516 with 99 seats left from the count.

Since last night 100 seats have gone from Level 1 and 80 from Level 5. Level 2 remain much the same with 7 tickets sold.

I noticed that as well, tickets have appeared in blocks that were previously sold out. Annoyingly one has come up where I wanted but I've bought in other block. I wonder if the club will let me change it.
Not a prayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.