UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. But it's irrelevant as the gloves are now off.
FFP rules are a complete cut and paste of IAS 24 accountancy rules. So IAS 24 rules apply as to the definition a related party apply until UEFA change the rules.

I agree. My question is more an academic one than anything else. I just can't square the circle of how UEFA and City can both apparently be so confident in their respective positions regarding the substance of the charges against us and I'd very much like to know.

Completely agree about the boycott. We should have immediately withdrawn and started whatever legal proceedings were available. As I posted almost immediately, they've filed for divorce and are welcome to it!

Our continued presence in a competition that we've been informed we are not welcome to attend next season is both ludicrous and untenable. Continuing to persist with the illusion that it can all be made OK by CAS is a sycophantic delusion.

As the club hasn't had the moral fibre to pull us, then as fans we should carry out a 100% boycott. Any amount of whistles, tennis balls, banners and boos whilst we still attend will do nothing other that make us look like sulking children.

In short, it should have been an expulsion of all things UEFA and a message to never darken our doors again. This is about the integrity of Manchester City and kowtowing to UEFA in anyway severely damages that beyond repair.
Winning the competition would be better than boycotting it!

Did we leak this to Martin Blackburn?

The huge UEFA cloud hovering over Manchester City has a £369 million Silver Lake lining. The US investment firm paid that sum for a 10% share in the CFG. All cash has been paid up front and gone straight into CFG coffers – rather than Sheikh Mansour’s pocket. [@SunMartinB]

I dont get this, SL investment is not an income for Man City on the books is it?

It doesnt do anything for us in terms of balancing our books in case of CL ban.
The money they paid us gone to the group as z whole not the owner so we can move it about as we want,if we need it we wil get it

My boss’ masked slipped at work today. Talking about dodgy deals by arabs and they cant be trusted. No evidence or substance to the argument. Doesn’t seem the type, but thats what a media pushing “dirty arabs” agenda does.
Turns all half-baked football fans into city haters for the audacity of having a guy from UAE as an owner

If its true that them cxxxs are looking in to reopening the 2016 figures is this a sign that they are not confident that these new charges are not going to stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.